From:
Roberta Zaharkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roberta Zaharkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2005 09:50:15 -0700

GLUTEN-FREE SUNSCREEN
With warmer weather on the way we must protect ourselves from the
damaging rays of the sun.  BeautiControl's gluten-free sunscreen can
provide you and your whole family with that protection.

Sunlogics SPF 30 Sunscreen protects you and your family from both UVA
and UVB rays.

Specifically formulated for the face, try Skinlogics SPF Booster 30+
Sunscreen for the Face.  It's a lightweight, non-greasy sunscreen.
Apply it daily under your makeup or mixed with your Skinlogics Gold
Moisturizer for protection from UVA/UVB rays.

SALE ON SUNSCREEN
 ***  Receive 10% off your sunscreen purchase when you buy both
Sunlogics SPF 30 (4.5 oz) $15 and Skinlogics SPF Booster 30+ Sunscreen
for the Face (4.2 fl oz) $20 by Saturday, May 14, 2005 ***

Note: You must contact me directly and mention the above AD to obtain
the sale price.

GLUTEN-FREE COSMETICS
Also available are gluten-free lipsticks, blush, foundations, eye
shadows, etc.

Contact me for product information and more gluten-free
recommendations.  Please note that my website does not indicate which
products are gluten-free so you must contact me directly for that
information via phone or email.

Roberta Zaharkin
Beauty and Image Consultant
(585)352-1373