From:
Ayn Gilliland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 21:08:32 -0500

So sorry to bother everyone with this as I know it's been posted
recently, but I've lost the information.

Can anyone tell me of a good margarine to use on bread, toast, etc. -
not just for baking? I've tried Fleischmanns and don't care for it much
- any others out there that are gf?

Someone posted the address to get receipes from the archives (I think),
and I thought I saved the message, but can't find it now. Can ya'll tell
I've been diagnosed with ADD? If there are recipes in the archives,
would someone mind posting the command or address?

Finally, I haven't yet been diagnosed - had the blood tests run
yesterday. However, in anticipation of beginning the gf diet in the next
several weeks, regardless of the blood test results, does anyone have
any tips on what I can eat in a restaurant without creating too much of
a stir? I have to go to a conference May 12-13 and won't know until then
where we will be eating. The Holiday Inn, where we're staying, has been
extremely accommodating re: offering to prepare food any way I tell them
to. I can eat there all meals but one and don't know what I might be
able to order at another restaurant without asking the
waiter/waitress/chef twenty questions and holding up the whole group of
20 people. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all for your help...Ayn.