From:
Ellen Allard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ellen Allard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 21:20:10 -0700

Dear All,

  On Nov. 5, you will have an opportunity to eat GLUTEN FREE pizza at the Boynton Restaurant in Worcester, MA. And salad with GLUTEN FREE dressing. And GLUTEN FREE BEER if you so choose. And GLUTEN FREE triple chocolate cake for dessert made by a local pastry chef who is very aware of cross contamination! Your support on that day is extremely important - this is a trial run - if there is enough interest, this will happen again and again. Please do everything you can do to come to the Boynton that day - bring friends and family - and help establish what we hope will be a regular occurence in central Massachusetts. There is an rsvp at the bottom of the flyer. Please make sure to respond and guarantee your place, as it is by reservation only.

  I've tasted this pizza and it is fantastic. The crust is perfect, the toppings are fabulous. And wait till you see the dessert. You'll flip your lid when you realize that we can eat like this, safely at a local restaurant!!!

  Hope to see you there.

  Best regards,
  Ellen Allard
  P.S. I have absolutely no financial gain in this - it's been almost a year since my Celiac diagnosis and though I've tried a lot of the commercially prepared gluten free pizzas, none of them even come close to the one you'll eat at the Boynton! I've tasted it and it is fantastic!

Regards, Ellen
  http://iamglutenfree.blogspot.com/