From:
Phyllis Chinn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 12:32:07 EDT

Before answering your e-mail query from March, firstly may we apologise for
the delay in replying. This was due to a change in both company strategy
along with improvements to technical capabilities. We hope that the
information below addresses your query.

Ingredients

Fresh Dairy Cream
Sugar
Alcohol (including Whiskey)
Sodium Caseinate (a dairy protein)
Chocolate extracts and flavours
Caramel
Emulsifier of vegetable origin
Sodium citrate - a salt found in milk
Water (to 100%)

Total alcohol content    17% v/v
Total fat content        16g per 100g
Total Calories       (KCAL) 350 K Cal per 100g

Baileys Team