Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 10:29:33 -0800

Happy Fall to Everyone from Aunt Candice Foods!  We would like to pass along our thanks during this month of Thanksgiving to all of our customers and those who are new to Aunt Candice Foods!

  For the month of November we are offering 10% off of all orders that are faxed in or called in!

Take a moment and check out our website at www.auntcandicefoods.com!  With the fall season here we have some great mixes to start baking with and we have our new Protein Bars that taste great and provide abundant nutrition!

Soon we will have our gluten, casein, soy and corn free chocolate chips available for purchase so keep a look out in the next couple of weeks!

Our individually wrapped cookies make great treats in lunch boxes, briefcases, backpacks and more!

Please call in your orders to 503-682-8733 or Fax them to 503-582-1433 and save 10% for the month of November!!

Sincerely,
Candice Bradstreet