From:
Terry Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terry Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 13:22:53 -0500

The Gluten-Free Gang of Central Ohio is excited to participate in the third
international "Making Tracks for Celiacs" walk event, to benefit the Center
for Celiac Research and the local support group.  Please mark your calendars
for:

*Saturday, May 1, 2004*  -- please note that our walk date is 2 weeks ahead
of the weekends designated by the CFCR, due to date conflicts with the Susan
G. Komen Race for the Cure in Columbus.

We are very pleased that this year's Central Ohio walk event will take place
at Fred Beekman Park, on The Ohio State University campus (very accessible,
lots of parking).  The park has a really nice 1-mile loop (and off the
roadways), so participants can walk, run or rollerblade as few or as many
miles as desired.  As in previous years, we will be holding a silent auction
of very nice items donated; this year, we are adding a raffle of "theme"
baskets.

While we aren't able to offer on-line registration, our registration form
and information form are available for download from the COCR website --
direct link to all the walk information and forms is:
http://www.columbusceliac.org/Walk2004.htm.  Please feel free to print as
many copies as you need.

If you can help with the event in any way -- by volunteering on various
committees, donating products or supplies, or helping us find sponsors,
please contact the walk coordinators, Barb Meek (email:
[log in to unmask], or phone: 614-834-0156), or Bob Janosy (phone:  614-
784-8642).

Thanks for your help in supporting research and educational efforts
(locally, nationally and internationally)!

Terry L. Bradley, Registration Chairperson
The Gluten-Free Gang of Central Ohio