From:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2007 01:03:27 -0400

Hello-

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the fall season.

Our October online special this month is an extra bag of our Pizzeria-Style
Pizza Crust Mix included with every case (7 for the price of 6.)

Our Pizzeria-Style Pizza Crust is a batter and not a dough, so that means no
kneading, rolling or rising time. A hot, fresh, foldable slice pizza is possible in
30 minutes. Perfect for Friday Night Pizza night, while watching sports, or for
a casual dinner. Pick some up at http://store.gfnfoods.com (and check out
our other products like our Homemade Brownie Mix and Pancake Mix too.)

Gluten-Free Naturals products will be available in more retailers this fall, and
we've just added stores in Atlanta, GA, Lawrenceville, NJ, Columbus, OH, and
Fargo, ND. And we plan on announcing a lot more retailers next month. You
can find out if we are near you by checking our "where to find" page on our
website: http://www.gfnfoods.com/where_to_find.asp

Thank you for your support and have a great October!

Best,

Paul Graven
GFN Foods, LLC
http://www.gfnfoods.com