From:
Helen Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Helen Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2008 09:30:19 -0500

Looking for delicious gluten free foods that taste like you remember? Try
the ones that GoDairyFree.com called

"AMAZING! This was great cornbread! The texture was just right, not crumbly
and not "sticky" either. The whole basket of bread
was gone by the time dinner was over, gobbled up by the eight people we had
present. In short, this is a great cornbread.
I will definitely be visiting this mix again. It made a perfect addition to
our fabulous birthday Mexican feast."
http://www.godairyfree.org/Product-Reviews/Baking-Mixes/Little-Bay-Baking-Co
rn-Bread-Mix-Gluten-Free-Soy-Free.html

"Out of this world. Possibly the best pumpkin bread I have ever eaten. Every
single person who ate the bread loved it.
My niece, aunt, grandmother, mother, my little Peanut.  Everyone! It was
gone as soon as it was cut and sliced."
http://www.godairyfree.org/Product-Reviews/Baking-Mixes/Little-Bay-Baking-Pu
mpkin-Bread-Mix-Gluten-Free.html

Little Bay Baking Company has what you are looking for.

Also try our delicious donut holes, light as a feather sponge cake, spicy
gingerbread cookies, yellow cake and warm from the oven cookie bars.

The Little Bay Baking Company was founded on the principle that gluten free
foods should taste good. With over 27 years
of experience in cooking gluten free, we have the mixes that will have your
family and friends asking for your recipes.

All of our mixes are gluten and casein free as well as vegetarian when made
according to package directions.
Our gingerbread cookie mix needs no eggs. The waffle/donut hole mix and the
cornbread mix contain no added sugar.

There is still time to take advantage of our Winter Special, with 10% off
and FREE SHIPPING on all case lot orders (6 products to a case)

Enjoy foods that taste like you remember.

Also check out our "Gluten free Cooking from Scratch" DVD (now on sale
$16.95)

Visit www.littlebaybaking.com <http://www.littlebaybaking.com/>  for more
information.

Helen Sanders