From:
"Renee' C." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Renee' C.
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 2015 01:58:18 -0400

Hi, all!

Just wanted to report back about what people replied with regarding eating GF Cheerios and having any symptoms of a gluten exposure. Most people stated that they'd been eating GF Cheerios for a while now and have not noticed any symptoms. One person said that they get "gassy" after eating it, but no other symptoms.

I also received a note from Jax Lowell regarding the other points that need to be considered when trying to eat GF and clean: " Be aware that while Cheerio’s are gluten-free, they are not free (yet) of GMO’s and even when the N) GMO label gets smacked on, they will still be full of high fructose corn syrup, which is made from GMO corn. So maybe that headache has nothing to do with gluten, but with nutritionally dubious food." Good points to remember as well.

An article was forwarded to me by 2 people which was written by Tricia Thompson of Gluten Free Watchdog: https://www.glutenfreewatchdog.org/news/gluten-free-cheerios-take-two/ . Due to this article, I'd love to have the opportunity to have the box I purchased analyzed to see its gluten ppm content.

Anyway, that's all the responses I have received in my quest to discover why I had migraines. I'm trying to build up my system again before I give this cereal another try, if I ever do. (I'm quite averse to pain and realize that healthier breakfasts can be enjoyed.)

Safe eating everyone,
Renee' in MI