From:
scott adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 1995 21:20:26 -0800

I'm always looking for new doctors to add to my celiac Website. If anyone
knows of a doctor who is particularly good with regard to CD (i.e., someone
you'd like to go to if you were not yet diagnosed), please send to me
(personally) their name, address, phone number, and e-mail address (not
necessary).

Also, if anyone knows of any upcoming meetings or conferences regarding CD,
please let me know so I can post them on my site.

Please send this information to me personally at: [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

Scott Adams - San Francisco, USA
Celiac Disease Website:
http://www.hooked.net/users/sadams/