Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 15:19:48 -0700

Has anyone heard of, or tried a product called Gan Edens "Primal Defense"?
It is a blend of lactobacilli and soil based bacteria. I have just read a
book called "Beyond Probiotics", and found it extremely interesting. It
says this product has been used for years to prevent and alleviate IBS,
Crohns, chronic fatigue....and the list goes on. I highly recommend reading
the book. You can get it free by calling 1-800-338-6138.

If anyones heard of, or used it, please get back to me. So much of what I
read makes soooo much sense, and I'm still grasping at a few straws.

Thanks,

Ron (Vancouver, Canada)