From:
Farmer, Chris A. <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 11:04:39 -0500

I do not have access to the archives because I am not on line for Internet,
just e-mail.  What is a REALLY good bread mix that I can order and have for
the holidays?  I have a bread machine but have tried some recipes that don't
seem to work out right for me when I try them from scratch.  I received
e-mail from Gluten Solutions and they have a listing of French Bread and
Pizza Mix from Gluten-Free Pantry and also I see a Original White Bread Mix
by Sylvan Border Farm and Classic Dark by Sylvan Border Farm.  I would like
to have a half way decent roll for Thanksgiving/Christmas.