From:
Rhonda Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2010 23:14:59 -0400

I received one timely helpful response before my Labor Day trip to Oscoda MI area. She recommended two
restaurants in nearby Tawas City. Genii (american & orient fare) I ate chinese Scallops & veggies
in a white ginger sauce. (no tamarisaucew/ me) Delicious & very knowledgeable staff c/o  gluten.
Everyone else at our dinner got american fare & they were not so satisfied w/ food. Seems like oriental
is their specialty. The other restaurant was Crystal Bar in Tawas. But we didn't have time to make it there.
This was highly recommended, so I'll pass it on. Our old standard there in Oscoda was Mama's Restaurant in Oscoda
next to the Ausable River. It's a greek family style restaurant. I ususally talk to the owner & he ensures safe
gf handling. I also reccieved two other responses from men out of town & stated they would try to email again before
the w/e. But time ran out I'm sure. Thanks to all for the interest in helping others. Rhonda Reid

*******
*******