From:
Helen Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Helen Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2011 18:35:28 -0400

The last three years have ushered in an explosion of gluten free products.
As a family that struggled for 30 years with celiac disease as well as
various food intolerances, we welcome the vast array of new products.
However, we have been saddened by the closing of many of the small gluten
free food companies.

With retirement close at hand we have also decided to close our doors.
Effective February 1, 2011 Little Bay Baking Company stopped production of
our line of gluten free mixes.  We have enjoyed our time as food
entrepreneurs. We have great pride in the products we produced and we thank
the store owners, vendors and customers who supported us.

We are selling all of our production and baking equipment from our dedicated
gluten free casein free nut free facility.

If interested please email [log in to unmask] and I will be happy
to send you a list of the available equipment.

It includes an All Fill filling machine, 30 quart mixer, 30 gallon tumble
mixer, Blodgett gas convection oven and many other items

The factory (also for sale or rent) is located in Southern NH and is easily
accessible by highway.

Regards

Helen Sanders

Little Bay Baking Co.