From:
Lisa Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 14:53:50 -0400

Just found out that Radio Shack is giving away a scanning tool for
computers. It scans bar codes of products, and immediately connects you to
that product's website.  I thought this would be tremendously helpful for
us to find out gluten-free product status. We could do this, and email
companies instead of having to call and incur long distance charges! Just
got mine, but haven't used it yet.  Good luck!