Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2006 14:14:14 -0500

I would like to take the opportunity to thank the following GF companies for making our annual Iowa Celiac Conference a success this year.  You were all very generous with your products and time.  I hope we live up to your expectations and our Celiac community will give their support to your products throughout the year.

Theresa Brandon, Eastern Iowa Celiac's Connect

Alti Plano Gold (Quino)

Anna Sobaski "Bread from Anna"

Barbara's Bakery

Bob's Red Mill

Bumble Bars

Carriage House Gifts

Carol Fenster, Ph.D

Cream Hill Estates

Edward and Sons, Inc.

Ener-g

Enjoy Life foods

Food Tek

Gifts of Nature

Gillian's Foods

Gluten Free Mall (Celiac.com-Scott Adams)

GlutiNo USA

Heartlands Finest

Hy-Vee Corporation

Kinnikinnick