From:
Helen Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Helen Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2008 09:00:37 -0500

Do you miss the taste of home made desserts, chicken nuggets and coffee
cake?

Gluten free meals don't have to be boring.

Introducing "Gluten Free Cooking from Scratch," a DVD full of tips and
tricks for cooking gluten & casein free

With 27 years experience cooking gluten free, I've taken what I learned and
put it into an easy to follow format.

Designed for busy families, this DVD will show you:

- How to set up a gluten free kitchen

- How to avoid cross contamination

- How to make your own gluten free baking mix

- 8 Gluten free and Casein free recipes (2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 entrees,
2 desserts)

You can enjoy cooking again!

"The DVD is fabulous! Informative and easy to watch. It's a great primer for
those on the gluten and/or dairy free diet, and you get great recipes, too.

I recommend this to my patients who are on the diet or who are looking for
loved ones on the diet. Anyone who is beginning the diet needs to have

this on their shelf as a resource."

All the best, Rebecca J. Oliver, DC

Click here to see more about the 8 recipes featured -
http://www.youtube.com/v/rmmkGD5GwC0

Little Bay Baking is offering 25% off the price of the DVD. Regularly $19.95
SALE PRICE $16.95

Also try our delicious gluten free and casein free baking mixes that "Taste
like you remember."

Visit www.littlebaybaking.com <http://www.littlebaybaking.com/>  for more
information.

Helen Sanders