From:
Greta deWolf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greta deWolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Mar 2011 19:28:35 -0400

Michigan Capital Celiac/DH Group Chapter 43 of CSA/USA will hold its 2011 Gluten Free Camp at the Greater Grand Rapids YMCA Camp Manitou Lin in Middleville Michigan from August 14-19. This is our fourth year. This is an overstay camp.  There are ten kids to a cabin placed by age and gender.

There will be a teen group, ages 13-17, with extended activities.

This is a typical YMCA camp with a beautiful site and wonderful facilities.  It is very physically active opportunity with swimming, canoeing, kayaking, horseback riding, hiking, rock climbing, zip-line, archery, roller blading for teens, and other activities.

Members of the Michigan Capital Celiac Group monitor the meals.  We have our own pans, place settings, and other kitchen utensils.

More information is available at:
micapitalceliacs.atspace.com and grymca.org.

Please send an email to [log in to unmask] for more information and an application.

Greta
517 349-0294
Michigan Capital Celiac/DH Group