From:
"Mr. Ritt's" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2010 20:56:15 -0400

Hello Everyone,
Please feel free to forward this information on, as again the rumors have it Mr. Ritt's is completely out of business.
We are also interested in getting the flours and mixes into distribution, and have obtained UPC's and nutritional information to help achieve that goal. Any interested distributors, please let us know at this email address.

Mr. Ritt's is still around, and we are still working on making changes to switch out to a mix line. We still are selling, and plan to continue to sell the flour and waffle mixes that we have sold for 11 years. Although the website says we are temporarily out of stock, our flour order is due in before the 15th. Paul from New Leaf in the Boston area also has plans to take the flour to the Boston Meeting, and has an order coming in to stock his stores. The flour is also available through the Raisin Rack stores in Canton and Columbus Ohio, and we are working to get things set up.
 If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call and leave a message, or email and we will answer as soon as possible.
Thank you for your time,
Mr. Ritt's Gluten Free
453 North 2nd Street
Millville, NJ 08332