From:
Lori & Jonathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lori & Jonathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 14:09:21 -0400

Hi - thank you to everyone who replied to my question regarding Health
Valley brand products.  All of the responses I received were positive -
everyone has good luck with the Health Valley products and no one who
responded has ever gotten sick from eating their foods.  One person did
mention that the canned products are better than the boxed products.
Thank you,
Lori