From:
birdsong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 1996 13:21:42 -0700

"Mrs. Wright's Caramel Corn Popped Corn Cakes" are sold at my local Safeway.
The ingredients are:  corn(germ removed), whole grain brown rice, sugar,
natural flavors, caramel color, salt.  I have been emphatically assured by
the manager, who made several phone calls on the subject, that this product
is completely gluten free.  When I inquired, I made sure they understood all
forms of potential contamination.  I did not, however, think to ask about
how the production equipment is cleaned and maintained.
lynn worden

Lord,
Let me seek the truth,
but preserve me from the company of those who have found it.
--West Texas prayer