From:
Harold Wolofsky <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harold Wolofsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 14:43:52 -0400

I have been a Celiac for over 15 years and have not tasted a beer for that many years.When I saw (on this web site) that a gluten free beer was being made here in Quebec by a microbrewery I was determined to find and taste some. I had to go to a number of stores here in Montreal to find a six pack. I DID NOT have a reaction after drinking this beer. It tasted very good. On the label they give a 800 number. 1-800-789-5968 I am wondering if anyone else has tried this beer and if they had a reaction.
Web site www.baluchon.com  Click on the microbrewery sit. The beer La Messagere is made from rice and buckwheat,hops & spring water. On the label it says Gluten Free (sans gluten)
I have NO interest in this company. Les Bieres de la Nouvelle France Inc. Saint Paulin, Quebec,Canada Zip J0K-3G0  .The 0 is a zero
Harold W