From:
Kathy Hoffman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Hoffman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2010 17:05:03 -0400

We are proud to announce a great new upgrade on our web site.  It is much easier to navigate and place your orders.  Come on over and check it out.  www.ener-g.com
We have been working really hard on our breads to make them softer and better texture.  We have started with our Yeast Free Loafs.  They are so much softer than before.  We have put them on special this month for you to try them out.
                      Please let us know what you think.

This month for our specials we are offering at 15% discount on our  item# 4050 White Rice Yeast Free Loaf, item # 4250 Bread Crumbs and item # 4572 Sunflower Cookies.
For any order that is over $40.00 before shipping (you might as well add a few extra things on your order this month as we are offering free shipping on larger orders) we will add a free loaf of our Brown Rice Yeast Free loaf for you to try.

We are also offering this month free shipping for any order over $50.00 as a welcome to our new web site.  We look foreward to hearing from you.

Thank you all
Kathy
Ener-G Foods Inc