Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2007 22:17:12 -0500

  http://www.GLUTENFREETSHIRTS.com Quality Shirts, Colorful Images, Fun to Wear A simple way to Raise Awareness of Celiac Disease and the Gluten Free Diet

For our January Special we are offering the "Gluten Free Super Kid" and the

"Got Celiac ?T-shirt for only $10.95 delivered.?? The GF Super Kid offers a Columbia Blue, Black and Yellow Super Kid Image.?

Click the link to view and purchase.? http://www.gftshirts.com/__gf_super_kid.htm "Got Celiac" t-shirt - Is a simple shirt (mid chest logo) with an inviting phrase that

will have others asking you, What is Celiac??

Click the link to view and purchase. http://www.glutenfreetshirts.com/got_celiac_t.htm? On Clearance we have the "Awareness Mini Grey T-shirt" at only for only $8.95 sizes small-XXL

?(including ground shipping) (While supplies last)? We also have the "Think Pink" Shirt in support of my sister and all other Breast Cancer patients.?

Profits from this shirt will be donated to cancer patients in need.??

http://www.gftshirts.com/think_pink_pink_t.htm

Many other shirts and caps available

All of our T-shirts are constructed of high quality 6.1 ounce 100% pre-shrunk ?cotton.

These quality shirts are a bargain at only $14.95 each (including shipping). Be sure to check out the- CD GF Resources, Vitamins/Supplements, Helpful Downloads

and GF Dining Menu Pages.? Great Resources to make life on the gf diet simpler.

Quantity discounts are available for your group. Contact me directly by email [log in to unmask]

or phone at (716) 695-4302. Be Proud, Spread The Word, Buy a Shirt Today!

 A portion of all T-shirt sales will be donated to Celiac Research.

 Sincerely,
 Mike Lodico
 Proprietor
 www.glutenfreetshirts.com