From:
Marge Johannemann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 10:44:44 -0400

The monthly meeting of the Greater Louisville Celiac Sprue Support Group
will held the Thursday, May 11, 2000, at 7:00 p.m., at Baptist Hospital
East Education Center, Classrooms 2A & 2B.

Our program for this evening will be group discussion of the gluten free
diet and celiac disease. This will be an excellent time to bring your
questions and concerns to the group and hopefully come away with some
answers that you will be able to apply to your specific problems. You
will also be informed of current news going on in the celiac community.
For those of you who are not on the celiac list serve, this will be a
real learning opportunity. Gluten free refreshments are always welcome
for the social hour.

We would also like to remind you that the Eating Out Workshop, sponsored
by Glutino, is scheduled for Saturday, June 10th. Registration forms are
due no later than May 26. You must have your registration forms in by
May 26, to be registered for the workshop. Registrations will not be
accepted at the door the day of the workshop.

For those interested in attending the program and pot luck lunch
preceding the workshop, these registration forms are also due by May 26.
There is no charge for the morning program.

For information regarding our May 11th. meeting or the Eating Out
Workshop, please contact our hot line: 502/327-2039, and leave a
message.

Marge Johannemann