From:
A Gilliland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 21:36:03 -0700

Hi All--

This will be short and sweet. Hope some of you can
relate and offer suggestions. In addition to celiac,
none of my other testing has been conclusive, though
my symptoms are consistant with diseases/syndromes
associated with celiac.

Among those diseases I exhibit solid signs and
symptoms, but negative or inconclusive test results...

Sjogrens Syndrome
Myasthenia Gravis (can't speak more than two or three
minutes before my voice just stops...muscles in my
throat seem weak)
White lesions in my brain
Leg pain (myalgias)
Kidney disease

According to all test results, there's not a thing
wrong with me. Physically, however, my eyes produce
absolutely zero tears, my throat muscles are weak, I
exhibit the white lesions in my brain, have had kidney
disease since I was 18, and leg pain is a constant
problem. Is it normal for testing to be negative or
inconclusive in celiac patients? This is very
frustrating for me...

I'll summarize...and thanks for any feedback anyone
can share.

Cheers,
Ayn/Alabama