From:
Rachel Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 1997 22:48:16 -0000

Of the 9 replies received, the question  of 'Is there flour in Polyfiller
or any other filler ?' is still unanswered.
Most piople seemed to think the coeliac symptoms were some form of allergy
to the filler.  Other suggestions were to wear a tiltration mask,  I did
this but stell got sick.

One list member has problems with wallpaper, another with wallpaper paste.
As for toothpaste, the following brands are supposed to be gluten free.
However these are all replies from the USA so they may not apply to the UK.

Ultrabright
Eden
Toms of Maine
Colgate
Arm & Hammer
Crest

I would like to thank everybody for their thoughtful and caring replies.
Happy Christmas and a gluten free New Year to all.

Jim