From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 08:38:26 EDT

Karen wrote asking:

Hi Everyone

I'm looking for a summer camp that takes kids that are GF as well as their
siblings. I know there are a couple camps, but can't remember which one is for
kids and siblings. any help out there??? Is there minimum age range and/or
maximum age???

Thanks,
Karen

The Gluten Intolerance Group has two camps that are mainstream camps. Both
of these camps have special sessions for those that need the Gluten Free Diet
and siblings and friends may attend at the same time.

Camp Kanata near Wake Forest, NC is a YMCA Camp and accepts children
entering grades 2 through 12, July 8 through 14.

Camp Sealth near Seattle, WA is a Camp Fire Boys and Girls Camp and accepts
children entering grades 1 through 12, with two sessions (6 and 7) from August
1  through 6 and the other August 7 through 10 or a child may go both
sessions  August 1 through 10.

You may learn more about these camps on the GIG web site _www.gluten.net_
(http://www.gluten.net) . Click on GIG Events, then Kids  Camp. The direct link
is _http://www.gluten.net/events.htm#camps_