From:
PATRICA CLARK <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PATRICA CLARK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 20:52:56 -0400
<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

I have been diagnosed celiac for almost two years and I am still in search of a decent bread.  I do not want to make the bread, I just want to buy ready made bread.  I have wasted soooo much money on bread that has gone right into the trash can.  Please send me your favorites and I will post a summary.  Maybe this will help others who would just like to have a decent sandwich again!  Thanks to all of you in advance.

Archives are at:
Http://Listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?LIST=CELIAC