Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2013 21:59:48 -0500

Hi All~~

For those of you who haven't yet discovered Serious Eats web site, you
should check it out. I have no financial interest - just think it's an
exceptional food site/blog. On Tuesdays, they feature a gluten free entree,
dessert, or side dish (though it sometimes doesn't show up in their emails
until the next day. Sign up for free and get on their email list...fun,
colorful, interesting, versatile, food, all in one place.
www.seriouseats.com

I think you'll like it. Even the non GF food is often naturally GF or
easily convertible. Hope you'll try it.

Cheers~~Ayn in Kansas

--
*
We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace...* Millen

*******