From:
Rochelle Hahn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rochelle Hahn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2007 02:04:35 -0400

Hi --  we are visiting Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon and Williams Arizona in a
couple of weeks.  I've found lots of suggestions for gf dining in Las Vegas,
but does anyone have suggestions for places to eat on the way to and from
the Grand Canyon/  Williams?  For example, is there anything near the Hoover
Dam or in Kingman Arizona?  (I do know about the In and Out in Kingman).
Also, has anyone had success at the Grand Canyon (other than La Tovar?)  My
12 year old is the person who must eat gluten free.  Thanks!  Rochelle,
Boston