From:
Marie Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marie Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 2010 19:19:09 -0400

I recently visited my niece who had surgery at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St.
Louis, Missouri.  I have nothing but good things to say about the staff in
the cafeteria.  I had a delicious stir-fry specially prepared for me and my
Mom by Chef Robert Grotha.  The day before, I spoke with a young woman who
offered to get bread and other special Gluten Free food for me from what
they have for the patients of the hospital.  I certainly never expected to
find any GF foods, but was pleasantly surprised to find Chef Robert who when
he was in school at Johnson and Wales had been taught about Celiac Disease.
 We were in very capable hands.  I would suggest asking to see Chef Robert
Grotha or one of the managers and explain your needs.

Marie in MD