From:
Carol D'Agostino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 08:49:00 -0500

Hi All,

I just bought some Sweet Rice flour from Energy to use in a banana cake I
make with regular brown rice flour from Arrowhead.  The sweet rice totally
changes the texture of my cake so it doesn't rise and is heavier than
usual and has a wet look, altho it isn't wet.

Anyone know anything about sweet rice flour?  What's it good for?  Anyone
know how many calories are in it?  Energy just packages their stuff in
brown paper bags with no nutritional info.

Any input on how to use this flour would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Carol in NY