From:
Ian Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 21:12:15 -0600

Hi listmembers,

Does anyone know of any safe GF herbal tea that Celiacs can use.  I know
some Celiac groups warn against the use of these teas because some of them
have barley in them.  What about pure flowers and herbs to be steeped at
home with a tea ball not in a tea bag?  Any thoughts would be appreciated.
We want to give our daughter tea for her flu, but are leery.

Also, does anyone know anything about homeopathic remedies for Celiacs?
Are they safe?  Has anyone used them?  I called the company and they say
they don't use alcohol or any gluten in the process.  I will summarize on
both topics.

TIA Bev Wahl in Chicago, IL