From:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 13:36:12 -0700

Happy Holidays Everyone:

USA Today

The gluten-free community made history last month when USA Today carried an
entire insert devoted to the gluten-free lifestyle. I was privileged to be a
part of that effort (see page 6) and in case you missed it, here is  the
link:

http://doc.mediaplanet.com/all_projects/4122.pdf

GFreeCuisine

Also, if you're wondering what to get that gluten-free friend, relative, or
colleague why not give a subscription to www.GFreeCuisine.com. For only
$10/month, GFreeCuisine offers you 10 delicious menus (with side dishes).
You choose five of them, you print the recipes AND a grocery list organized
by areas of the store to save you time, and you're all set to make five
fabulous meals that your family will love. Most of the meals are dairy-free
and at least three of the 10 weekly gluten-free meals are also vegetarian.

You also get a huge selection of recipes for breads and desserts (and we
vary them with the seasons), plus we offer party menus throughout the year
such as a Thanksgiving menu last week and other special events throughout
the year.

Blog

Don't forget to check out my weekly blog at
http://www.GFreeCuisine.com/blog/ for helpful cooking tips. Last week's post
focused on helpful tips for those holiday favorites like pie crust, bread,
stuffing, and gravy. So check it out.

Take care,

Carol Fenster (author of 1,000 Gluten-Free Recipes)

President/Founder, Savory Palate, Inc.

8174 South Holly Street, #404

Centennial, CO  80122

303.741.5408; 303.741.0339 fax