From:
Barbara Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 17:38:51 -0600

Hello everyone,

Thank you so much for all the responses.

The vote was nearly unanimous to use the type pan that I had seen in the
store.  Most everyone said that they use that type of pan with very
little or no leakage from the holes.  Some people said that they line it
with parchment paper before filling with batter and some also place it
on a cookie sheet for baking in case there is a little leakage.

A couple of people told me that the pans are also available from Gluten
Free Pantry and Williams-Sonoma.

Thank you again for all of your help.

Have a healthy, Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!!!

Barbara in Illinois