From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2009 08:57:50 EST

Hello everyone. I hope you have had a nice month since we last met, and are
ready to meet again this Tuesday night February 10th at 6:30 p.m.

I still get so excited to be able to give support to others - and in turn
get support myself! We can all remember what it was like to be newly diagnosed,
and all of the learning involved. It can be overwhelming!

I thought a Valentine's theme might be fun for this month's meeting... do
you have a favorite gluten free brownie recipe? Or maybe a favorite gluten free
candy? Bring it along if you would like. But no pressure! I just want you all
to  come to the meeting.

We meet in Puyallup at:
Edgerton Elementary School
16528 127th  Ave Ct E
Puyallup, WA 98374

DIRECTIONS: From South Hill Mall, travel south on Meridian.
Turn left  (east) at the light at 152nd St E - Go to the end.
Turn Right (south) onto  122nd Ave E - Go a few blocks.
Turn left (east) on 164th St Ct E
Go over  several speed humps. The drive to the school will by on your right.

I hope to see you Tuesday, February 10th at 6:30 p.m.
Trish

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1218550342x1201216770/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=fe
bemailfooterNO62)