Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 1997 21:03:50 +0000

Well- happy trails. Here's one suggestion I'd like to throw into the
ring. If you have some favorite GF (non-cook foods) and you know you
will be at certain destinations by a vague timeline..... (a  post office
will hold things for 10 days). Send a box of gluten free goods to
several  destination points. You may not be able to find trusted brands,
or towards the end you may be too tired to hunt down safe foods, or you
may have had a reaction & want to know your trusty box 'o goods is there
for you.

Restaurant eggs may be OK for a while, but you can burn out on them too,
so some cereal may appeal to you when you kick back in your room.

I did this on a family visit. When I was in a strange place, I did not
want to spend my free time investigating unknown brands- I could dip
into my box & have a hassle free lunch, snack or breakfast. I was a
lifesaver.

Fran