From:
Maureen Jaques <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 17:42:43 -0400

I just wanted to say that I was talking to the people at "Nature's Way" -
they distribute herbs/vitamins/minerals. While I was only enquiring about a
specific herb, they were very thorough in their reply to me (it was done
over the phone) to the point that they would guarantee only certain
strengths of the herb, as the fill in the other preparation included millet
(sp?) and their research was not prepared to declare that ingredient as GF.
They do not have a mail out for all their products' status, but welcomed
calls @ 1-800-962-8873. They have a website, too, but it only lists the
products.