Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 09:13:50 EDT

www.silly-yak.com
******************
This month we are introducing  the new look for our popular Celiac/Silly Yak
Shirts!

Now printed in  beautiful, rich navy blue on 100% cotton white T-shirt, our
new design features  an even bolder YAK and larger letters setting the CELIACS
apart from the SILLY  YAKS.
Sizes Small-X Large. And shipping is FREE!

The classic version  is on SALE for only $11.99, so order soon because they
are almost gone for good.  And enter code LISTSTOP to save $3.00 on our 'Stop
Poisoning Your Body with Food  'T-shirts.

We now ship INTERNATIONALLY, so if you have a relative in a  far off place,
send them to our site to order. Spreading the word has never been  easier.

Our new GLUTEN-FREE*ME HATS and T-shirts are flying off the  shelves! These
high quality, adjustable hats come in celiac-awareness green with  fun green
graphics  -- and get a T-shirt to match. Shipping is  FREE!

Visiting New York? Check out our Gluten Free in NY page for the  most
comprehensive listing of celiac friendly restaurants and markets. In  association
with the Gluten Free Restaurant Awareness Program, this helpful list  lets you
know where to go to grab a bite. It also lists dozens of other  celiac-friendly
establishments that Silly Yak Shirt Co. founder (and Manhattan  resident)
Peter Marino has kept track of for the past 10 years. Again, there is  nothing
like it on the web.

COMING SOON -
Our new BOOKS page will be  like nothing else out there! Through our new
association with AMAZON.com,  ordering the perfect GF cookbook, Celiac facts
books, and even kids and teens  books has never been easier.

Visit www.silly-yak.com now! As the first  T-shirt company dedicated to
raising awareness in a fun and  fashionable  way, a portion of proceeds goes to The
Celiac Disease Center at Columbia  University.

Have a great month and see you soon with new ideas and more  info and more
FUN!

Sincerely,
The Marino Family
The Silly Yak Shirt  Company