From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2010 12:07:47 -0500

Don't know if you've seen these. I recently started buying GOGo Squeez, Applesauce on the go.

Probably a remnant of space travel science, it's applesauce, available with cinnamon or without, in small pouches, with a screw-top opening for drinking (re-sealable). No spoon, no mess. It's gluten-free. It's 100% fruit and apple juice nothing added. And it's Kosher/Parve, for those who need it.

I bought them when little grandkids were visiting recently, and now I find they are perfect to bring along as a gf snack for me. Great to throw in a lunchbox or backpack. I also brought some to my elderly mom, who has difficulty eating. The only problem is, like a juice box, if you squeeze it too hard, it will squirt.

I have no connection to the company and don't know if it's sold nationwide. It is evidently imported from France.

I did not compare the price to single portion snack cups. I'm buying it for the convenience when I travel, and not as a daily staple. Unfortunately, I'll bet it counts as liquid, so I'm not attempting to take it on a plane. I'll have to keep them in my check-in luggage.

The contact info on the box is
GogosqueeZ
P.O. Box 5013
Westport, CT 06881
www.materne.us
The manufacturer is Materne.

Another address on the box is the importer
International Food Associates, Inc
1201 Mt. Kemble Avenue
Morristown, NJ 07960