From:
"Victor J. Samuel Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 1996 12:45:28 -0500

As a result of many requests I received, I'm adding more info on G Foods
in San Francisco. They're at 3536 17th Street, San fran, CA 94110.
Phone #415-255-2139. Everything they make is gluten-free. You can request
mail order info. Everything tastes delicious. My only problem was with
some cookies crumbling in transit, although they did replace them, it happened
again, but was not their fault. I haven't been in contact recently, so I
assume they haven't moved. They make many varieties of cookies, including
lowfat, biscotti, butter,non-dairy lowfat, breakfast bar,chocolate chip, and
cookie crumbs for baking. They were at the conference in San Fran with
samples and that's how I got hooked! They also include some samples with
regular orders. Randy is very helpful. I have no monetary association with
the company, but have appreciated their service and producys.  Lynn in Omaha