From:
Megan Tichy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Megan Tichy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2007 14:19:57 -0500

Texas A&M University is proposing a plan to implement
gluten free foods in their dining centers on Nov 5th. If
A&M does it, others may follow suit. Dining Services has
asked me to help them by providing 5 sample menu entrees
and a few options for GF muffins or snacks. Unfortunately
we only had 2 Aggies at our Oct meeting (students are not
aware that our grp exists), so I'm turning to the masses:
any/all college students. What GF foods would you be most
excited to see in your cafeterias? The simpler-to-prepare
the better. Less expensive = more likely to implement.

Much thanks,

Megan