From:
Patty Flanagan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patty Flanagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 08:32:32 -0500

Hello fellow celiacs,

I am FURIOUS! The following Revival Soy Bars are labeled gluten free on
the www.drugstore.com website and the www.revivalsoy.com website. I ate
them and became very ill. It took me a while to figure it out. I thought I
had a virus.

These Revival Soy bars are supposed to be designed by "nutritional
experts' and be #1-doctor recommended soy. These clowns don't even know
that malt is NORMALLY a gluten source!!!

www.drugstore.com claims all of the Revival soy bars are gluten free.
www.revivalsoy.com claims the following are gluten free (even though the
ingredient lists contains malt!): Peanut butter chocolate pal bar, apple
cinnamon celebration bar, chocolate temptation bar, marshmallow krunch
bar, and peanut butter pal bar.

If others have similar reactions, Please email them and LET THEM HAVE IT!