From:
andrea r howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 21:48:18 -0500

WASHINGTON, D.C. METROPOLITAN AREA CELIAC SPRUE SUPPORT GROUP MEETING
NOTICE

DATE:  Saturday, February 5, 2000
TIME: 2:00 PM
LOCATION: Davis Community Library,
          6500 Democracy Blvd,
          Bethesda MD 20817
          301-897-2203 (for directions)

TOPIC:  Join us for a special presentation by Roben Ryberg, the former
owner of Miss Robens, a gluten free mail order  company located in
Frederick, Maryland. Ms. Ryberg will discuss her new cookbook, "The
Gluten Free Kitchen",   to be available soon, and bring samples of some of
her favorite recipes (from the 140 found in her book!) to       share with the
group. She will also share with us a new product that doubles the length
of time that our baked  goods can stay fresh.

        As always, please feel free to bring gluten free snacks to share at the
meeting, including recipe.

        Other issues discussed will include: Blood screening,  Fox 5    News (a
segment featuring some of our   members) and an upcoming article in the
Journal.

Andrea Howe
www.erols.com/stataid/dcceliacsupport.htm please visit our website !