From:
Roseanne Halpin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 10:29:01 -0800

I've noticed we have many Australians who have given
us a wealth of info re food etc. but I haven't found
anything particularly on Tasmania.  Does anyone have
any info on GF friendly Bed & Breakfasts there and
restaurants etc. In NZ we will be mainly in the South
Island so any info on restaurants and food products
would be appreciated - we will be living in a
motorhome in NZ.

We will also be visiting relatives in Melbourne so any
advice re restaurants and food there would also be
great.

Unfortunately, we will be traveling in May which I
believe will be quite cold.  Does anyone know just how
cold it will be then?

One more thing...I've noticed in the past that you
can't take any food into Australia.  Is that still
true?

Wishing you 'All the Best' in 2001!