From:
Ivan Vonk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 09:00:11 EDT

My 20 year old daughter, diagnosed with celiac a couple of years ago,
still has frequent digestive issues even though she is very careful not
to eat gluten.  She now has decided that this may be caused by yeast
sensitivity rather than hidden gluten.  I am interested in knowing if
other celiacs also have issues with yeast sensitivity and if so, what do
you eat?!  It seems to me that eliminating both gluten and yeast from a
diet leaves very little left.

I will summarize the responses.

Thanks,
Ivan