Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 2004 15:45:38 EDT

Thanks to everyone who gave me ideas on where to dine in Colorado Springs.

We tried the Biaggis Restorante Italiano, it was great!! Our waiter was very
nice and said about 1 celiac a week comes in. So they always keep GF pasta on
hand. I understand it is a chain, so will be looking for it in, FT Wayne &
Evansville IN. Can't remember the other cities, but he said they stick to smaller
towns.

We also tried the Jose Muldoons, it was also very good!

We went back 3 times to the Outside the Bread Box, but they were always
closed, what a bummer!  O well, still had a good time.

Thanks again
Cathy