From:
The Sheffers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 22:46:33 +0200

Dear listmates world-wide,

We in the Israeli Celiac Association got into a dialogue with the
government regarding the special needs of the Celiacs living in
Israel.

We want to show the authorities what financial support or other
benefits Celiac members get from their governments around the
world.

Please send me any relevant information regarding tax deductions,
borne due to expenses caused by GF diet or other health issues
regarding CD. Also any other support such as free GF food or any
other price subsiding is very important to us.

Thanks in advance,

Eyal Sheffer,
Chairman, Israeli Celiac Association.