From:
Bill Eyl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 10:57:31 -0800

My name is Bill Eyl, and I am the Region VI director for CSA/USA.  I am looking for the life stories of celiacs who were diagnosed prior to 1950, especially those who were on the "Banana Diet."  If you are one of these individuals and are interested in sending me your story, please contact me.  I am planning to put all of the stories together for an article in CSA's newsletter "Lifeline" sometime in the future.  Of special interest is your age at original diagnosis and period of dormancy, if any. Also, please include when and how the disease recurred, the severity of the recurrence, and if your parents were told you would outgrow the disease.

By sharing our history, those of us who have been through this journey may aid  today's researchers and also provide our unique perspective to those diagnosed in more recent years.

If you are interested in participating in sharing your history or have questions, please contact me by email at [log in to unmask]  I look forward to hearing from you.

Bill Eyl